Petplan Praise Your Pet Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. To enter the competition, eligible entrants must submit a photo of their pet alongside an accompanying caption. Photos can be submitted via the website http://praiseyourpet.petplan.co.uk, or Twitter using the hashtag ‘#PraiseYourPet’.
2. Entries are restricted to pictures of cats, dogs or rabbits only. There may be multiple pets shown in any photo. The photo submitted must not feature any humans. Rude or offensive photos will not be counted and entrants that submit such photos shall be disqualified from entry. By submitting your photo you warrant that you have the right to submit the photo in question free from any third party claims.
3. The closing date for submitting photos is 12:00pm on 7th December 2015.
4. The voting period will open simultaneously to the entry period on http://praiseyourpet.petplan.co.uk for people to vote for their favourite photo. Once the closing date for entries is reached, voting will still be available until 12.00pm on 14th December 2015.
5. There will be four (4) winners in total, being the 4 photos which receive the most votes. In the event of a tie, the respective winners will be selected at random from all such tied entries.
6. All winners will be notified by 15th December 2015 via email or Twitter, depending on method of entry.
7. The prizes are as follows:
a. First place will win £200 Zooplus voucher
b. Second place will win £150 Zooplus voucher
c. Third place will win £100 Zooplus voucher
d. Fourth place will win £50 Zooplus voucher
8. By entering into the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. By entering this competition, entrants agree that all copyright subsisting in the entry photos shall become and remain the property of Petplan.
10. Entry is free and is open to those of all ages. Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter the competition. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
11. All entries must be made by UK residents.
12. All employees of the Allianz UK group, and their respective subsidiaries and associated companies, their immediate families and anyone involved in the promotion of the competition, including any printers and agents, suppliers of the prize and any other companies associated with the competition, are excluded from entry.
13. You can submit multiple photos for entry into the competition, but only one vote can be made per person per photo. Entries or votes made using methods generated by a script, macro, or the use of automated devices will be void.
14. Prizes shall be awarded at Petplan’s discretion and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition, it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize. No purchase is necessary to claim a prize. If any winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or fails to provide the necessary contact information required to award prizes, Petplan reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
15. No responsibility is accepted for delayed or mis-transmitted entries or votes.
16. The winners will be announced and posted on http://praiseyourpet.petplan.co.uk once they have been contacted.
17. Prizes are as stated and are subject to availability and the suppliers’ terms and conditions. In the event of any prize being unavailable for any reason outside Petplan’s control it reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value. Petplan is not responsible for the quality of any goods or services supplied.
18. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative.
19. All prizes will be sent within 30 days of notification as long as valid contact details are provided.
20. Petplan’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into and it reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition by amending these online.
21. The winners will participate in all required publicity and Petplan reserves the right to publish the name and photo of the winners in post event publications and on the Petplan website and/or social media sites. The winners will reasonably cooperate with publicity as a result of winning.
22. The promoter of this competition is Pet Plan Limited (“Petplan”) whose registered office is at 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1DB.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any action arising out of these terms shall be litigated in, and only in, the courts of England and Wales, and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts and further agree that they are a convenient forum for you.
24. Contact information about entrants is collected by Petplan in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes.
25. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Eligible entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to Petplan and not to Twitter. By entering this Competition, each eligible entrant releases Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the Competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to Petplan and not to Twitter.